Thursday, February 18, 2010

My first sale to a gourmet and specialty food store!

It's been a very exciting day!

OK, well in my last post, I promised to reveal the name of the gourmet and specialty food store in the Hudson Valley, NY that now sells Baron's International Kitchen's gourmet products. Are you ready? It's The Hansen Caviar Company on Route 28 in West Hurley, NY (800-735-0441).

All of my products are available at this outlet- Michael Hansen has designed an elegant space which features many interesting food items. It's a fun experience to be in the store just browsing the shelves. You've got to stop by this Hudson Valley specialty food store and check it out.

Enjoy your visit to The Hansen Caviar Company! Let me know how it goes.

Terry

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo cool!!!

    Can't wait to get to Hansen Caviar Company to check out the product on the shelves!

    Congrats!
    JB

    ReplyDelete