Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My gourmet products have sold out at 2 local stores!

Wow! My gourmet products have sold out at Woodstock Meats and my Caribbean Hot Sauce has sold out at the Emerson Country Store. Very exciting news!

I was back in the kitchen at the Reservoir Inn Restaurant in West Hurley, NY bright and early in the morning (2 AM) on Tueday and I made more inventory. I plan to deliver more gourmet products to Kevin at Woodstock Meats by the end of this week (4/23). I expect to make a delivery to the Emerson Country Store next week but I'll keep you posted on that.

Thanks for all your support,

Terry

2 comments:

  1. WOW, selling out at Emerson is really tremendous news...didn't they just start to sell it like a week or two ago! This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's right, Josh and the same is true of Woodstock Meats. It feels great that folks are enjoying the unique food experiences I provide via my gourmet products.

    ReplyDelete