Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Largest order so far for my gourmet sauces and condiments!

Well, my gourmet sauces and condiments continue to sell out at local stores. I'm so glad you're enjoying the delicious meals you have been able to make with my international gourmet sauces and condiments. Thank you for your business and continued support.

I received the largest order so far for my gourmet sauces and condiments from Woodstock Meats. If you have been awaiting restock of my gourmet sauces and condiments at the Emerson Country Store and Woodstock Meats, I've just made deliveries so the next time you're in the area, you can stop by your favorite local retailers and purchase my gourmet sauces and condiments.

Remember Woodstock Meats offers more than high quality meat or my gourmet sauces and condiments. You can also purchase lunch, groceries and baked goods. In fact, the next time you're there pick up a Banana Bread. It's hard to get because it sells out fast but I'm sure once you try it, you'll be hooked!

I always enjoy visiting the Emerson Country Store. Stop by this beautiful space when you're in the area and check out all their unique items produced right here in the Hudson Valley.

Good hunting!

Terry

2 comments:

  1. OH, where is a button I can click to add to my Facebook stream??? We've GOT to get you onto your own blog on your site!

    Many, many thanks for the lovely note and the jar of Repolho. My Vavo would smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ric,

    yeah, I know...hope you can help me with that :)

    Was your Granpa a foodie?

    Terry

    ReplyDelete