Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My gourmet products are now available at Emmanuel's Marketplace

My gourmet products are now on the shelf at Emmanuel's Marketplace on Route 209 in Stone Ridge, New York.

They are featured in the "local/hudson valley" section of the store which is on the right and left when entering the store. I'm excited to be featured at Emmanuel's because I love the store and shop there all the time. To me, it feels like a nice NYC market that carries everything I need. They have the yummiest cold cuts, meat and veges and a pretty wide selection of organic items. The store is always stocked and the crew is very helpful. If you live locally and haven't visited the market yet, you've got to make it a point to stop in and check out this gem. It's the kind of place where you love to browse the aisles.

Thanks Jim and Pat for the opportunity to be showcased at Emmanuel's Marketplace. I'm looking forward to working with you,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment