Monday, December 13, 2010

My gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade spotted at a tailgate

I've heard from many of you about the great meals you're cooking with my gourmet products and the special, fun, get-togethers with friends and family around those meals. I am going to start blogging about those experiences and recipes and I encourage you all to share those recipes and experiences as well by posting a comment to any of my blog posts.

Today, I'd like to share a story relayed by Cathy from Highland NY. Cathy and her husband Bob were tailgating with family and friends at the October 17th Giants vs. Lions game at Giant's Stadium. It was chilly but "good weather for tossing the ball around and eating grilled shrimp", Cathy said. They made Caribbean Shrimp Skewers using my gourmet Mild Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade which "...was delicious! Not so spicy but it had a nice mild flavor." To make the Caribbean Shrimp Skewers, marinate the shrimp in my Mild Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade for about half hour, skewer then grill. Cooks in just a few minutes.

It's rewarding to know that you're enjoying my gourmet products and that my Caribbean Jerk Sauce was out there tantalizing taste buds and satisfying tummies on that chilly October day. Thanks Cathy and Bob for buying my gourmet products, sharing it with family and friends and especially for letting me know how you're enjoying my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade. I love hearing these stories!

Keep the stories coming!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment