Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grocers you request now selling my gourmet sauces and condiments

I've been enjoying hearing from and talking with so many of you about the special places where you like to shop for groceries and gourmet/specialty foods and I've been working to get my gourmet Caribbean Mild Jerk Sauce, Portuguese Repolho Relish, Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce and Caribbean Hot Sauce on the shelves at more of the places you've requested. Here is the first of several announcements about local gourmet/specialty food grocers now selling my gourmet sauces and condiments at your request.

Many of you have asked about My Market in New Paltz, NY a popular local grocer. Great news! I had a wonderful meeting with Sayid the owner. He enjoyed samples of my gourmet sauces and condiments and he felt they were a good fit for My Market. My gourmet Caribbean Mild Jerk Sauce, Portuguese Repolho Relish, Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce and Caribbean Hot Sauce are now on the shelves at My Market and you can conveniently purchase my gourmet sauces and condiments along with your other grocery items.

It's been fun visiting and exploring your favorite places to shop for delectable gourmet yummies and it's an extra special treat when I discover something new and delicious like the Quadrello di Bufala cheese that Gustav at the Honest Weight Food Co Op in Albany, NY introduced me to recently. YUM!! It's become my latest cheese addiction :)

Are my gourmet Caribbean Mild Jerk Sauce, Portuguese Repolho Relish, Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce and Caribbean Hot Sauce on the shelves at your favorite local gourmet/specialty food grocers? If not, let me know. Simply send the establishment's name and phone number and I'll give them a call. Stay tuned for details about 3 other local gourmet/specialty food grocers now carrying my gourmet sauces and condiments at your request.

Thanks for requesting my gourmet Caribbean Mild Jerk Sauce, Portuguese Repolho Relish, Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce and Caribbean Hot Sauce at your favorite local gourmet/specialty food grocers and as always for your ongoing support,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment