Monday, April 11, 2011

My gourmet products now available at the Nelson Farms Country Store!

My gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades and Caribbean Hot Sauce are now available at the Nelson Farms Country Store in Cazenovia, NY.

The addition of the Nelson Farms Country Store marks my entre into the north country market. It's exciting to have this opportunity to reach foodies in upstate NY and I'm expecting to add additional stores throughout upstate NY this summer.

The Nelson Farms Country Store delivers an upscale, visually appealing shopping experience. The store features gourmet and specialty foods produced by local Pride of NY businesses. Products include syrups, jams and jellies, barbecue sauces, salsas, cheeses, chocolates, pancake, muffin and other mixes and much more! You can also mix and match any of the items in the Country Store to create your own unique Gourmet gift basket- a distinctive gift they're sure to remember that's right for any occasion.

Just after my products were placed on the shelves at the Nelson Farms Country Store, Laurie Terrier a Nelson Farms employee shared the following experience, "One of my friends came to the store yesterday and bought a bottle of your hot jerk sauce. They called me last night and said it was the best marinade they ever used." How cool! Thanks, for sharing your friend's experience, Laurie. I would be interested to know what your friend prepared with my gourmet Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce Marinade. I hope you'll invite them to post a comment to this post and share their experiences with us.

If you're in upstate NY, I hope you'll stop by and visit the Nelson Farms Country Store located on Route 20 in Cazenovia, NY. Browse all the delicious gourmet and specialty yummies New York State has to offer, it's a great way to spend a lazy afternoon.

Shop local, buy local!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment