Monday, August 22, 2011

My gourmet products are now available at Wellington's Herbs & Spices

I'm very happy to announce this addition to the retail outlets carrying my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades.

Wellington's Herbs & Spices is located at 649 Rickard Hill Road in Schoharie, NY. Carolyn and Frederick, owners of Wellington's Herbs & Spices have cultivated a naturally scenic property into a certified organic farm and country store featuring many unique items. Primarily, the store features herbs and spices of all kinds, grown right on the certified organic farm or imported from Grenada the Caribbean spice island from where Frederick hails. Frederick and I are also negotiating on Habanero peppers and Fresh Thyme. I might have found a new supplier for these ingredients but stay tuned for more on that in another post.

Carolyn hosts events featuring delicious teas and deserts. My kids and I've become addicted to her island tea- a sweetly infused blend of different island herbs and spices. It's truly delicious and is great hot or cold, solo or with your favorite rum. Mmmmm, feels like I'm back in the Caribbean right now :)

You'll meet Carolyn or Frederick any given weekend at the farmer's market where you can purchase a wide variety of the organic items grown right on their farm. Give Carolyn and Frederick a call at (518) 295-7366 for directions or information about the farmer's market.

Carolyn and Frederick also host a Caribbean Festival the last week of July. I wasn't able to attend this year but the event featured Caribbean themed food and music. The event has quite a following and is pretty heavily attended. If you were able to attend this year's event, I invite you to leave a comment or share pictures of all the fun.

The addition of Wellington's Herbs & Spices brings the total number of retail locations carrying my gourmet products to 24 and store # 25 is right around the corner. Stay tuned for that announcement, coming soon.

Here's to setting and meeting goals,

Terry

4 comments:

  1. You go girl. Get the world eating with some flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, that's right, Vin and the delish flavors from places all around the world can't be beat. Eating a meal made with my authentic recipes will make you feel like you're actually there. I'm working on adding some restaurants too. I'll keep you posted on how that's going.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. . Kitchen Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I really appreciate your passion and efforts for gourmet foods. Continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete