Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My products are now available at Sunflower Natural Foods Market

The addition of Sunflower Natural Foods Market marks the achievement of a significant benchmark and milestone that I've been working towards since I sold my first case back in March of 2010. Sunflower Natural Foods Market is Baron's International Kitchen's 25th outlet. Can you believe it? The 25th location to sell my gourmet condiments!. I've worked so very hard to reach this goal but I still can't believe that I've actually done it. It's very rewarding.

Let me tell you about the Sunflower Natural Foods Market. Located at 75 Mill Hill Road in the Bradley Meadows Shopping Plaza in Woodstock, NY (across from CVS), this all natural market features a variety of product brands from different categories- everything from lip balm to body wash to beverages to produce to grocery products. All the items available at the Sunflower Natural Foods Market are all natural for a healthy body and mind which which President/Owner Bob Whitcomb observed is a necessary ingredient for a "fully realized life".

The Sunflower Natural Foods Market in Woodstock celebrated their 30th anniversary this Summer. It's encouraging to see a local business brave the ups and downs of the economy and stand the test of time and this achievement was actually very inspiring to me.

Sunflower Natural Foods Market in Woodstock is currently running a Healthy Food Summer Giveaway promotion - 1 lucky WKZE listener will win $981 healthy food shopping spree. Visit Sunflower Natural Foods Market online for more details on how to enter.

Give them a call at 845-679-5361 to find that particular item you've been looking for or just drop by. The store is beautiful and has a welcoming atmosphere and there are so many products to browse in the aisles. I found the staff to be laid back and friendly, I don't think they'll mind. If you don't have time to drop by, visit their website. It's jam packed with tons of information from healthy recipes to an encyclopedia of herbs and supplements to a database of practitioners and so much more.

Here's to healthy living!

Terry

1 comment: