Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Tarrytown Gourmet closes it's doors

The Tarrytown Gourmet Food Market located on North Broadway in Tarrytown NY has closed it's doors.

I'm sorry to see them go. It was good to have a presence in the lower Hudson Valley, NY and I know so many of you were able to easily purchase my hot and mild Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade, Portuguese Repolho Relish and Caribbean Hot Sauce there at the Tarrytown Gourmet Food Market.

I am seeking to build relationships with other outlets in the lower Hudson Valley to provide you easy sampling and purchasing access to my complete line of international gourmet marinades and condiments. Where do you enjoy shopping? Let me know your favorite gourmet specialty food markets located in the lower Hudson Valley and I'll give them a call.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment