Thursday, January 12, 2012

On winning my first product award

Happy New Year! Well, here we are in 2012, boy time sure flies. It seems like just yesterday that I made that first batch.

I had a busy end to 2011 and I'm looking forward to 2012 though projections are I'm going to be even busier than ever before- YIKES! :)

We're already off to a smashin' start with the attainment of a new but significant company milestone. I've just won my very first product award! How cool is that?

Yes, my Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades were awarded the 2011 Lenny Award for Best Caribbean Marinade by Buddah and the team at ILOVEITSPICY.COM. I'm super psyched! The team at I Love It Spicy reviews probably hundreds of products all year and then votes the best spicy products of the year. It's an honor to have been selected. Thank you Buddah and everyone at I Love It Spicy for all your support. I hope to get out on the road to some spicy food shows this year and I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys.

Take a minute, check out the video and read more about Buddah and the Lenny award.

If you haven't yet tried my gourmet international marinades and condiments, I'll be sharing some tempting new recipes soon that you just won't be able to resist. They're sure to get your mouth watering and your taste buds tingling. If you're in the area, stop by my next event and try a free sample. More on upcoming events soon.

Here's to achieving goals long set,

Terry

2 comments: