Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jerk Chicken with Rosemary Potatoes & Roasted Cauliflower recipe

Thanks to so many of you out there who have shared the deliciously delectable recipes you've been making using my award-winning, gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Caribbean Hot Sauce and Portuguese Repolho Relish. They're so creative, yummy and easy to make.

Today I'd like to share a recipe from my friend, Corinna S., from Stone Ridge, NY. Corinna used my gourmet Caribbean Mild Jerk Sauce to make Caribbean Chicken with Rosemary Potatoes & Roasted Cauliflower. Corinna said that " it was absolutely delicious" and "so quick and easy to make". I'm planning to make this one myself, Corinna! It sounds really yummy!

Corinna marinated chicken thighs overnight in my gourmet, award-winning Mild Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade. She then baked these in the oven. For the rosemary potatoes, Corinna used red potatoes. Best to sliced the potatoes in halves or quarters (per your preference) before baking. The roasted cauliflower takes just a few minutes on the grill.

Thanks, Corinna. I'll upload pictures when I make this meal. If you make Corinna's recipe, I hope you'll share your experience and pictures too.

My award-winning gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Caribbean Hot Sauce and Portuguese Repolho Relish are now available at more of your favorite local retailers. If your favorite local retailer doesn't carry my gourmet marinades or condiments, let me know. You can also stop by during my next in-store event and try a free sample. Keep those recipes coming! Food helps warm our souls.

As we move into the heart of winter here in the Northeast, here's to roaring fireplaces & succulent food with friends and family while we ride out winter in our caves :)

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment