Thursday, February 9, 2012

At your request, on the shelves at My Market

I wasn't able to share new achievements and cool happenings during the craziness of the holidays but there's a lot to catch up on. Most excited about the new stores stocking my award-winning gourmet sauces/marinades and condiments.

The new locations include a few you requested/introduced me to. Otto's Market, Honest Weight Food Co-op, My Market, Jack's Meats & Deli and Peter's Market became new outlets last Fall. I found Bel Cibo- a gourmet specialty gift shop loaded with unique foodie treats and GiGi's Market- a cozy foodie hangout. Baldwin Vineyards is my first winery, Bistro to go features my Portuguese Repolho Relish and the addition of Honest Weight Food Co-op, Rhinebeck Health Foods and Red Hook Natural Foods doubles the number of natural food outlets carrying my products. Cool stuff! Alot of new news to come...


Lemme start with reflections on my visit to My Market, a local grocer you requested: I'd been hearing from you about My Market for a while so I set up some time to visit with owner, Sayid. I met Sayid at My Market in early Fall of last year- he LOVES hot sauce. I was drawn to their deli counter immediately when I spied the Jamaican Beef Patties - YUM with my gourmet Caribbean Hot Sauce! Thanks Sayid for stocking my award-winning gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Portuguese Repolho Relish and Caribbean Hot Sauce. I've left samples with Sayid for sharing so be sure to pick one up next time you stop in.

Glad to be stocked at this and more of the local outlets you request.

My Market is located at 140 North Chestnut Street/State Route 32 N in New Paltz, NY and you can reach Sayid and his team at 845 255 1025. There are several other local, Hudson Valley based gourmet specialty food producers like Baron's International Kitchen featured at My Market that you've just gotta check out. Have you tried Heartbreaking Dawns yet? My latest addiction is owner Johnny Mclaughlin's Jalapeno Pineapple Hot Sauce...mmm, delightful island flavor, sweet heat.

Here's to local available locally,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment