Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Now available at 3 more Brooklyn NY retailers

Hi everyone,

well, it's been a super busy 2012 season so far! I've been working hard all summer to get my delectable products into more of your favorite local retailers and I'm excited to tell you about 3 stores in Brooklyn, NY that are now carrying my award-winning Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Portuguese Repolho Relish and Caribbean Hot Sauce.

It's been a pleasure meeting Lisa and the team at Green Grape Provisions on Fulton Street, co-owner Eric and his team at Court Street Grocers on Court Street and Ruth and the team at the new Fleisher's Grass Fed & Organic Meats location on 5th Avenue. All of these gourmet specialty food retailers are havens for foodies in each of the communities they serve and I'm looking forward to working with each of them. Also looking forward to seeing and meeting more of you as do in store visits over the coming months. Hope to see you soon and share some new recipes :)

This brings the total to 4 retailers in Brooklyn, NY that are now featuring my tantalizing, award-winning, gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Portuguese Repolho Relish and Caribbean Hot Sauce. My products are based on family recipes from destinations around the world, produced right here in New York and use local ingredients whenever possible.

Still can't get my gourmet yummies at your favorite local retailer? Ask the store manager to feature Baron's International Kitchen on their shelves or drop me a line with the store name, address and phone number and I'll give them a call.

There's nothing like being able to get what you want when you want it,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment