Thursday, September 13, 2012

The 2012 Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest!

This was my third year as a vendor at the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival. The event was held this past weekend at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in historic Rhinebeck, NY.


Thanks to everyone who stopped by and to my family for the amazing support. My awesome cousins who gave up their weekend to work- I LOVE you gals! My little ones Mina & Jake who gave out samples and my hubby Josh who helped keep the technology working. Thank you!


I introduced my new Gourmet Condiment Sampler Set at the show this year. It features dipping-sized versions of my gourmet, award-winning Caribbean Marinade, Portuguese Repolho Relish and Caribbean Hot Sauce.


I'll be out in the coming weeks doing in-store demos/samplings. If I missed you at the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival, I hope to see you at one of the sampling events.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment