Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another milestone reached...

Hi out there,

I've more great news to share...I've hit another milestone! That's right, I made the hot Jerk Sauce/Caribbean Marinade and now have inventory of both varieties of this product. My husband Josh added some of that inventory to the e-commerce component of the website which means you can now order either of those 2 products from this site. Isn't that cool?! I can't help but check every few minutes to see if an order has come in :) It'll be so exciting when that first order does comes in and I can tell I'll especially enjoy packaging it up and shipping it out (yeah, it's the little things that make me happy- hehe).

Josh has been cutting and adhering product labels to the jars. It's tedious work but he's getting through it. You know, he's doing such a great job at it in fact that I think secretly he's having a good time ;)

I also have an update to report on the anxiety producing FDA product registration process. I received a call from an FDA Representative who had a quick question then let me know that the 2 products I wrote about registering were "good to go" -- Woohoo! I asked how long before I would receive official notification of that and he didn't know. Still, it felt like a really big step in the right direction.

OK, well, that's it for now. I've gotta run to try and line up some hot peppers for my next production run which is to make the hot sauce. Wish me luck!

Stay tuned for more news to come,

Terry

1 comment: