Friday, September 10, 2010

Countdown to the Hudson Valley Food & Wine Fest

Well, it's been really busy getting ready for the Hudson Valley Food & Wine Fest event happening this weekend at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in historic Rhinebeck, NY. I've been in the cooking at the Reservoir Inn, labeling inventory and running the day to day and it's been just a whirlwind but we're all set to go now.

If you've been considering buying my gourmet products but would like to try before you buy, stop by my booth and try a sample. I'll be indoors- space #113. All my gourmet products will be available for sampling and of course you can purchase what tantalizes your tastebuds.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the Hudson Valley Food & Wine Fest,

Terry

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time working the booth with you! Looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete