Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Gourmet Products Restocked at Local Stores

Many local stores were out of stock but have purchased more of my gourmet products. This means you can continue to enjoy the convenience of purchasing my gourmet products at your favorite local retailers such as Fleisher's Meats, Emmanuel's Marketplace, The Blue Cashew Kitchen Pharmacy, The Emerson Country Store, Gill's Farm Market and Davenport Farms.

Keep in mind that dinners to go are also available at Davenport Farms- Noel prepares the delicious menu Monday through Friday and meals are ready by 4PM. You've just got to try the Jerk Chicken dinner which is made with the mild variety of my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade. YUM! I hope you'll patronize Davenport Farms for dinner-to-go next time you need to prepare a wholesome meal but have no time to make it yourself. You won't be disappointed. Tell Noel that Terry sent you.

Would you like your favorite retailer to start carrying my gourmet products? Ask them to contact me so you can conveniently purchase my gourmet products close to home. If you send me a note via the website contact form, I'll be sure to follow-up. Thanks in advance for your support.

Make An Authentic International Meal Tonight!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment