Monday, February 7, 2011

First formal review of my gourmet products!

The first formal review of my Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce Marinade has just been completed by the folks at I Love it Spicy.

They reviewed my gourmet Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce Marinade which is based on an authentic Caribbean recipe and I'm so excited because the review was great!

The reviewers gave my gourmet Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce Marinade a score of 3.75 on a scale of 1-4 for flavor and a score of 8 & 1/2 out of 10 for spicy-ness. Much thanks to Buddah and his team at www.iloveitspicy.com for taking the time to give my Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce Marinade a try. I really appreciate it.

Check out the reviews of my Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce Marinade on YouTube and please share them with your friends.



Thanks for helping to get the word out about my Caribbean Hot Jerk Sauce Marinade,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment