Thursday, June 14, 2012

Now available at the Mohonk Mountain House

I'm super psyched that my gourmet, award-winning Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Portuguese Repolho Relish and Caribbean Hot Sauce are now on the shelves at the Mohonk Mountain House right here in upstate New York’s scenic Hudson Valley.

My hubby Josh and I have been guests at the Mohonk Mountain House in celebration of wedding anniversaries and birthdays and we always have a great time. Whenever we visit the Mohonk Mountain House, I always stop in to their Gift Shop to browse and peruse the beautiful items and I always think to myself, "oh boy, wouldn't it be SO cool if the Mohonk gift shop carried my gourmet, award winning delectables?"

Well, a few weeks ago, Josh and I were guests at the Mohonk Mountain House and as usual, we stopped into the gift shop to browse. When I saw the section of the gift shop that features local authors and artisans, I just had to check it out. There are many different types of items- from jewelry to photographs to gourmet specialty yummies. It's quite a diverse representation. I connected with Buyer, Silvia who enjoyed my samples and felt the product line was a good fit. I was so excited to get her call and first order! Though you can order items from the gift shop online via Mohonk Mountain House's online store, my products are not listed in the online store. I'll keep you posted on that.

If you're headed to the Mohonk Mountain House, I hope you'll stop by the gift shop and check out all the items by local authors and artisans. If you haven't yet seen my new packaging, take a look while you're there. If you haven't yet tried my gourmet, award-winning Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Portuguese Repolho Relish and Caribbean Hot Sauce, I hope you'll pick some up. My products are all based on family recipes from destinations around the world and they're packed with authentic flavor. Visit the recipe page of my website for recipes and as usual, stay tuned to my Facebook page for more delicious recipes and serving suggestions.

It sure is shaping up to be a great year so far. More exciting news coming soon so stay tuned!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment