Thursday, June 14, 2012

Now available in Brooklyn, NY!

Awesome news! I just landed my first retailer in the New York City area. Now, all our friends in the City and surrounding boroughs can buy my tantalizing gourmet specialties at the Pacific Greene Gourmet Market- 151 Court Street in Brooklyn, just down the road from Borough Hall.

I had been hearing from all of you who live in and around the City that I just had to get my products on the shelves of retailers closer to you and the Pacific Greene Gourmet Market is exactly the type of store I was looking for. The first thing I noticed on my recent visit was the amazing variety of fresh vegetables and fruit that entice as you walk by outside. It was all bursting with color and looked so appetizing! Inside I found everything from specialty oils and sauces to salami to fine coffees to cheeses made all around the world (you know how much I LOVE specialty cheeses!) and the olive bar looked positively scrumptious. It's a great place to find those specialty ingredients you'll need to make an authentic International meal at home.

Thanks to Manager, Billy for featuring Baron's International Kitchen at the Pacific Greene Gourmet Market and congratulations on being the first gourmet outlet in the City to feature my delectables which are based on family recipes from destinations around the world. Next time you're in or around the Cobble Hill section of Brooklyn, I hope you'll visit the Pacific Greene Gourmet Market and check out their wide selection. Pick up my gourmet, award-winning marinade to make an authentic Caribbean meal at home. If you haven't seen the new packaging, stop in and take a quick look.

I'll be adding other retailers near you so keep those requests coming and stay tuned to find out about other new locations.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment