Thursday, November 4, 2010

My gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce on the menu this weekend at Boitson's

I have very exciting news...my gourmet Mild Caribbean Jerk Sauce is being featured this weekend in the dinner special at Boitson's restaurant in downtown Kingston!

Fred the chef has prepared "Baron's Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Salsa and Red Basmati Rice" featuring my gourmet Mild Caribbean Jerk Sauce. My Caribbean Hot Sauce is also available if you'd like to spice things up a bit. Be sure to ask your server for it if you'd like to try it. This delectable dinner special is available through this weekend (from tonight Thursday 11/4 thru Sunday 11/7). It's sure to tempt and tantalize your taste buds with the authentic scents and spices of the Caribbean. I know you're gonna absolutely love it! If you're local and you've been interested in trying my gourmet Mild Caribbean Jerk Sauce, here's is the perfect opportunity. Be sure to tell us about your dining experience at Boitson's if you do stop by - post a reply to this post.

Boitson's is a relatively new eatery in uptown Kingston, NY on North Front Street. As Lynn Hazelwood from the Accidental Foodie wrote in her July 2010 review, "...it's hip, comfortable and a deal! The menu is a mix of American Bistro (like steak frites and mussels), American Classics (including southern specialties like fried chicken and collards) and fancier fare like roasted beet risotto and pork loin stuffed with peaches and goat cheese. Prices are pleasingly recession-proof..." Read Lynn's entire review and you'll be drooling with anticipation. Couldn't have put it better, Lynn. Boitson's is open Thursday thru Monday from 5PM - 10 PM, Friday and Saturday from 5PM - 11PM. Call 845 339 2333 for directions or more information.

I'm so very thankful to Maria Phillips, Boiton's owner and the amazing energy behind this hot spot for giving me the opportunity to showcase my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce at her restaurant. I'm very excited about the gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce being featured so prominently in such a delicious dinner presentation in this happenin' spot. I hope you'll visit Boitson's this weekend and order the Baron's Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Salsa and Red Basmati Rice dinner special.

I'm also excited about the new relationship between Maria and I - local, female, gourmet food business owners collaborating for mutual fun and gain. A special thanks also to Sean Nutley, part owner of the Blue Cashew Kitchen Pharmacy in Rhinebeck, NY for putting Maria and I in touch with each other. Local businesses supporting local businesses...that's what it's all about. I very much appreciate your patronage of the Blue Cashew Kitchen Pharmacy and Boiston's - a local business with warm, friendly, outgoing people and both valued Baron's International Kitchen partners.

Here's to sharing scrumptious savory food in new, hip surroundings with old friends!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment