Friday, November 19, 2010

My gourmet products are now available at Adam's Fairacre Farms

So, this was the BIG announcement that I alluded to a few posts back! I'm just thrilled to announce that my gourmet products are now on the shelves at Adam's Fairacre Farms in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh and Kingston, NY.

Getting my gourmet products on the shelves at Adams is another of those dreams come true for me. Adams is one of my most favorite stores. I'm an avid gardener and every Spring I'm in there buying plants and garden supplies. While I'm there, I often purchase a freshly baked bread from the bakery and Kaseri or goat cheese from the cheese counter. I've often said to myself, "...gosh, it'd be great to have my gourmet products featured on the shelves at Adams..." as I daydreamed about "one day". Well, my daydream has become a reality and "one day" is now!

All of my gourmet products are now available at the 3 Adams locations right here in the Hudson Valley- Kingston, Newburgh and Poughkeepsie. Sandra the Prepared Foods Manager in the Newburgh store is featuring my gourmet Portuguese Repolho Relish in the salad bar. If you've been interested in trying my gourmet Portuguese Repolho Relish before you buy, stop by the Adams in Newburgh, NY and add it to your salad selection.

In addition to the retail sizes which you'll find on the shelves at the Newburgh location, Pete the Grocery Manager is also featuring restaurant/industrial sizes of my gourmet Caribbean Hot Sauce and gourmet Portuguese Repolho Relish on the shelves for purchase. Pete receives regular requests from local restaurants and delis for high quality gourmet food products in larger sizes and he wanted to find out how these businesses would respond to the availability of the industrial/restaurant sizes of my gourmet products. I too am curious to see how his "experiment" turns out because as I've mentioned, I am very much interested in partnerships with local restaurant owners and an increased presence on the menus of local restaurants. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

My gourmet products are being featured in more of the places where you shop and dine and I so very much appreciate your continued support in trying and buying my gourmet products. I hope you will continue to patronize my valued local partners, including Adam's Fairacre Farms and as always I encourage you to post comments anytime about the delicious international meals you're making with my gourmet products and sharing with friends and family.

I'm now at 15 stores and counting...there's 10 more stores to go to reach my next company milestone of 25 stores. Why not come along for the ride by clicking the link to follow my blog. It's certainly been an exciting ride so far and I'm sure there'll be more of the same to come.

Stay tuned,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment