Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pick up a delicious dinner to go at Davenport's Farm Market

I've been meaning to tell you about a delicious dinner to go that I purchased from Davenport's Farm Market in Stone Ridge, NY recently.

Well, it was a super busy day. You know the type- you're running around all day and when you finally get a breather, it's just about dinner time and that's when you remember that you haven't any idea about what to do for dinner. Well, I headed over to Davenport Farm Market.

Noel, the chef had prepared a meatloaf, potato wedges and roasted veggies among other things and it was absolutely d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. The meatloaf was flavorful and moist, the white and sweet potato wedges made a tasty mix and the roasted mixed veggies were sweet and firm. In fact, I couldn't stop eating the potato wedges...they were goooood.

So, I don't worry anymore when I need a dinner solution in a flash. I head over to Davenports Farm Market. They've always got me covered. If you haven't already, I highly recommend giving their dinners to go a try. The meals are made fresh daily using only the finest ingredients. If you've been thinking of giving my gourmet products a try, you can also purchase the Jerk Chicken dinner which is made using my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade.

I invite you to post a reply to this post and share your own experience with Davenport Farm Market's dinner to go and I appreciate your patronage of Davenport Farm Market. It's a local business with friendly people and a valued Baron's International Kitchen partner.

Here's to eating wholesome dinners when you have no time to cook it yourself. Thanks, Bruce and Noel!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment