Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My gourmet products on the menu at Cheese Louise

I just have to tell you about a delicious lunch I just ate...

Sam at Cheese Louise in West Hurley, NY has prepared a uniquely delicious special using two of my gourmet products. I was curious to give it a try so I swung by a little while ago and picked up the special for lunch. I got it to go.

The special is called Mild Slow Roasted Pulled Beef on Ciabatta Roll with Portuguese Repolho Relish. The Portuguese Repolho Relish is served as a side. The pulled beef is first marinated in my gourmet Caribbean Mild Jerk Sauce Marinade and then slow cooked so it's melt in your mouth tender. The heat level is perfectly mild. The Ciabatta roll was first brushed with the sauce remnants from the slow cooked beef, drizzled with in-store made garlic olive oil then warmed in the oven for a few minutes. The Mild Slow Roasted Pulled Beef was warmed in a skillet then added to the Ciabatta Roll. It smelled absolutely delicious and I couldn't wait to get back to my home office and indulge.

After I arrived, I had to be a bit patient while I unwrapped the sandwich because I wanted to set it up and take a photo to share (the photo's attached below). The sandwich was still steaming warm when I got back to my home office and that made the waiting to get the right shot pure torture while the enticing smells filled the room. It was well worth the wait! The beef was melt in the mouth tender and flavorful with a mild heat intensity. Of course, my Caribbean Hot Sauce can take care of upping the intensity of the heat if you're so inclined, just ask Rick.

The sweet and tangy flavor of the Portuguese Repolho Relish added an extra dimension for the taste buds- there was the island flavor of my gourmet Caribbean Mild Jerk Sauce Marinade in the beef and the sweet and tangy flavor from my gourmet Portuguese Repolho Relish...it was truly delicious. Sam, you've outdone yourself this time! :)

Rick made a side salad with craisins and feta (I LOVE craisins) which was also very good- the feta paired very well with the sweetly tart craisins. I really liked the salad dressing which was not your typical dressing- it had a great flavor that complimented the feta and craisins well. I forgot to ask Rick what it was though. I topped off lunch with a slice of cheesecake (my one weakness, I just can't resist cheesecake). Ahhh, lunch today was a real treat.

If you're local, are looking for something out of the ordinary for lunch and have been interested in giving my gourmet Caribbean Mild Jerk Sauce Marinade and gourmet Portuguese Repolho Relish a try, this is the perfect opportunity. Stop by Cheese Louise on Rt 28 in West Hurley, NY or call (845 853 8207) and order the Mild Slow Roasted Pulled Beef on Ciabatta Roll with Portuguese Repolho Relish special and don't forget the salad and desert. You'll get a delicious, satisfying meal that's well worth the price.

I invite you to post a comment and share your experience with the delicious Mild Slow Roasted Pulled Beef on Ciabatta Roll with Portuguese Repolho Relish special. Here's to tasty energy that helps inspire and get us through the day. Thanks Rick and Sam!

Terry


Mild Slow Roasted Pulled Beef on Ciabatta Roll with Portuguese Repolho Relish

1 comment: