Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade a hit at local restaurant!

I enjoyed my visit to the Hurley Ridge Market yesterday. I met and got to talk with lots of really nice neighbors from West Hurley and Woodstock. Thanks so much for stopping by, giving my new gourmet products a try and a special thank you for your purchases and support of owner Michael, his team and the Hurley Ridge Market. I appreciated all the encouragement, support and insider info on some new and cool local avenues for introducing my gourmet products to the world.

I was also super psyched to meet someone who had enjoyed the Caribbean Baby Back Ribs that Shawn, owner at the Reservoir Inn Restaurant has been featuring as the dinner special. Shawn is making these amazing Caribbean Baby Back Ribs with my Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade! It was truly rewarding to hear that the Caribbean Baby Back Ribs were delectable and delicious and that you enjoyed them. YEY! That was a great surprise and one of the best parts of the whole day. Thank you so much for letting me know how much you enjoyed my products and the Caribbean Baby Back Ribs dinner special. I'll be sure to let Shawn know.

This Saturday, I'm planning to be at Adam's Fairacre Farms on Rt. 9W in Kingston NY from 11:30 - 4 PM. I'll be sharing free samples and it would be great to see you there (weather permitting :)

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment