Saturday, January 22, 2011

In-store tasting today at Adams Fairacre Farms in Newburgh!

I've been enjoying meeting so many of you at the in-store samplings. Thanks for stopping by and trying my gourmet products from international locales. It's been rewarding to know that you enjoy the flavor of my gourmet products which are based on family recipes from destinations around the world. We had lots of fun at Cheese Louise last evening. A good many of you stopped by and sampled the delicious foods that were available for tasting. Sam's Beer Fondue was absolutely amazing and if you're looking for a fun and tasty football party appetizer, it's the perfect dish! I'll post the recipe for that football party appetizer and a few pictures from last night's get together soon.

Today, I'll be at the Adams Fairacre Farms store in Newburgh, NY from 11:30 till 4PM. If you haven't had a chance to try my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Portuguese Repolho Relish or Caribbean Hot Sauce, I hope you'll stop by the Adams Fairacre Farms store in Newburgh, NY and give them a try. It would be great to meet you!

My gourmet products put yummy twists on traditional football party favorites so don't make the same old wings this weekend. Instead, make Caribbean Jerk Wings and serve my Caribbean Hot Sauce alongside to spice things up. Your guests will think you cooked all day but you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the football party. Let's talk recipes today at Adams Fairacre Farms.

See you later,

Terry

1 comment:

  1. It was so exciting to hear how well this went yesterday, congratulations! Can't wait to see how things go at the other Adam's this week and weekend.

    ReplyDelete