Friday, January 28, 2011

My gourmet products sell out at Adams Fairacre Farms in Kingston, NY!

Well, Phil the Grocery Manager at the Adams Fairacre Farms in Kingston NY has just shared some really great news- my gourmet products which are based on family recipes from destinations around the world have completely sold out. WOW!

Thanks to all of you out there who visited the Adams Fairacre Farms store in Kingston, NY and purchased my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Caribbean Hot Sauce and Portuguese Repolho Relish. I so much appreciate your support of Baron's International Kitchen and Adams Fairacre Farms.

If you have been looking for my products on the shelves at the Adams Fairacre Farms store in Kingston, NY, I'm sorry they have not been available. Phil has just placed an order so my products will be back in stock and on the shelves at the Adams Fairacre Farms store in Kingston, NY tomorrow.

I will be at the Adams Fairacre Farms store in Kingston NY tomorrow Saturday the 29th sharing samples of my Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Caribbean Hot Sauce and Portuguese Repolho Relish. If you haven't had a chance to try my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Caribbean Hot Sauce and Portuguese Repolho Relish yet, I hope you'll stop by the Adams Fairacre Farms store in Kingston NY tomorrow Saturday the 29th, say hi and give them a try.

It would be nice to see you there,

Terry

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!

    Glad that you're about to start up larger scale production soon! ;-)

    JB

    ReplyDelete