Saturday, January 15, 2011

Get Ready for the Big Game!

Well, the Superbowl is right around the corner and you've probably started thinking about what to serve at your next Superbowl party.

How about Caribbean jerk wings that are out of this world? They're easy to make with my Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinade. My sweet & tangy Portuguese Repolho Relish will wake up pigs in a blanket and they're awesome with Chicken or Crab Rangoon's which I tried recently (available at Hannaford's). Like it hot? The slow burn of my Caribbean Hot Sauce tantalizes taste buds with a delectably luscious flavor. Let your guests think you cooked all day :) These dishes are absolutely delicious and they're quick and easy to make so you can spend more time enjoying the party and less time cooking in the kitchen.

Want to try before you buy? Stop by one of the in-store samplings that I'll be hosting at local retailers over the next couple of weeks leading up to the big game. Today, I'll be at Emmanuel's Marketplace on Rt. 209 in Stone Ridge, NY from 11 - 2. Stop by and try my gourmet sauces and condiments which are bound to make your Superbowl a hit this year.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment