Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brief launch update

The launch is getting closer and closer and I'm absolutely exhausted working to get ready for it. I've been pretty much focused on making inventory for the past couple of weeks in order to meet launch demand as well as so I can start approaching gourmet and specialty food stores to carry my gourmet products. I was in the kitchen at the Reservoir Inn this past Monday from 4AM until early afternoon and I made 7 cases of the Caribbean Hot Sauce. Yesterday I was back in the kitchen from 4AM until 7:30 PM and I made 5 cases of the hot and mild Caribbean Marinades. I feel totally wiped out today but the positive receptions that the Caribbean Marinade - Mild Jerk Sauce and the Portuguese Repolho Relish received from patrons at the Reservoir Inn restaurant has been fueling my energy levels (along with lots of coffee :)

I expect next week to be the last week of making inventory for a while. I'll be back in the kitchen at the Reservoir Inn on Monday and Tuesday and I'll be making the largest quantity at one time so far on both of those days. I guess I'll need to arrive earlier in the morning than I have been so I can wrap up before the Restaurant starts to prep for dinner. If I get started around 2AM, I should OK.

Alright, more to come soon so stay tuned,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment