Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Restaurant patrons rave about Portuguese Repolho Relish

I mentioned in my last blog post that Shawn at the Reservoir Inn was planning to make a weekend dinner special, Roast Pork Loin & Kielbasa with Portuguese Cabbage Relish featuring my Portuguese Repolho Relish. Here's how that went...

I was talking with Shawn's sister Kim about it and she said everyone who tried the dinner special really loved it! In fact she said, there was one guest who was trying to decide between this and another dinner special. She told him, "Oh no, you've got to try the Cabbage Relish dinner special, it's really good" so he did order it. After the meal, she said he thanked her saying, "oh, thank you so much for recommending the Cabbage Relish special. I really enjoyed it, it was so good!" Yey! I'm so thrilled that people are enjoying my gourmet products. Yep, these family recipes are out of this world scrumptious.

OK, well, that's it for now. More coming soon about my progress getting ready for launch so stay tuned,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment