Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Purchase my gourmet products at Davenport Farms!

I have very exciting news!

You can now purchase my gourmet international sauces and condiments at Davenport Farms located on Rt 209 in Stone Ridge, NY.

I LOVE this specialty food store/farm market and I shop there all the time. It's a local family-owned farm market, greenhouse and wholesale vegetable farm. My kids love their ice cream (it's hard in fact to drive by the store without them asking if we can stop for ice cream every-single-time :)

I can't resist their cake loafs or farm fresh veggies and fruit. I also get beautiful plants from their greenhouse. They serve a variety of hot soups and sandwiches- made fresh each day and all are very popular lunchtime options. Ever since I started Baron's International Kitchen I hoped to see my gourmet products on the shelf at Davenport Farms and now it feels like a dream's really come true. Thanks so much for the opportunity, Bruce!

You've got to stop by and check it out. Davenport Farms is conveniently located, on the way to or from Stone Ridge, on the corner across from the Sun Creek Center and the Stone Ridge Volunteer Fire Co. Bruce Davenport- the owner, Tony, Elvis- all the folks there are always so helpful and friendly. You can visit them online but I recommend going in person. You'll enjoy perusing the shelves.

Terry

1 comment: