Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bid on my gourmet sauces at online auction site

My gourmet Caribbean sauces are up for bid on an online auction site.

I've donated a gourmet gift basket to a fundraiser in support of a good cause. The "Caribbean Delectables Gourmet Gift Basket" features 3 of my gourmet sauces- the hot and mild versions of the Caribbean Jerk Sauce and the Caribbean Hot Sauce.

The gourmet gift basket was provided to the bidding for good online auctions site. The auction is open until this Saturday March 14th at 6PM EDT and proceeds from this fundraiser will support the ongoing high-quality work of the team at the High Meadow School- recognized as one of the best progressive private elementary schools in the Hudson Valley, NY.

I hope you will visit the site and support Baron's International Kitchen and the High Meadow School by placing a bid on the Caribbean Delectables Gourmet Gift Basket.

Let the bidding begin!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment