Thursday, June 23, 2011

In store sampling at the Hurley Ridge Market & Cheese Louise tomorrow

Get ready to serve something tantalizingly different and delicious this July 4th with Baron's International Kitchen's gourmet marinades and condiments based on family recipes from destinations around the world! Want to give them a try?

I'll be out at 2 locations tomorrow introducing my products to those who've not had a chance to try them yet and reconnecting with those of you who have already tried them- I'm looking forward to hearing more of your stories :)

I'll be at the Hurley Ridge Market in West Hurley, NY tomorrow Friday June 24th from 11-3 sharing free samples of my gourmet Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Caribbean Hot Sauce and Portuguese Repolho Relish. If you've been interested in trying my gourmet products before you buy, stop by and enjoy a sample. The Hurley Ridge Market is located at 295 State Rte 375 and you can reach the store at 845 679 8121.

If you can't make it to the Hurley Ridge Market, stop by Cheese Louise in Kingston NY after work. I'll be there from 5-8 PM also sharing free samples of my gourmet products. Cheese Louise is located at 940 Route 28 and you can reach the store at 845 853 8207.

My products make uniquely scrumptious gifts too so take some along as gifts for your July 4th party hosts. My gourmet products make the perfect gift for that BBQ maniac you know who (like us) is out there grilling all year round- no matter what the weather :)  Next time Josh or I are out in snow up to our knees working the grill, I'll share a picture :) Be fun if you shared your pics too. Go ahead and post them (as comments) anytime.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Hurley Ridge Market and/or Cheese Louise and swapping some funny grilling stories,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment