Friday, June 3, 2011

My gourmet company showcased locally

I'm happy to announce that once again, the Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union on Rt 9W in Kingston (across from Adam's) is showcasing Baron's International Kitchen at it's Member of the Month for June. You may recall that Baron's International Kitchen was previously showcased this past December. I was appreciative of the opportunity to introduce my gourmet sauces and condiments to the credit union's clients in December- a top gift giving month. Now I have another opportunity to reach potential new customers and in June- it's the warm weather, it's grilling season (though like me, many of you grill all year round. You know who you are :) and it's Father's Day. It's like a trifecta of great reasons to pick up my gourmet hot and mild Caribbean Jerk Sauce Marinades, Caribbean Hot Sauce and Portuguese Repolho Relish and head outdoors to BBQ this month.

Visit the credit union and you'll see my exhibit featuring jars of my gourmet products. You'll also find menus and brochures for some of my local partners (businesses where my gourmet products are available for purchase). I hope you'll check out their offers and services and keep them in mind if you're looking to host a party for that special Dad this month. Free samples of my gourmet products will be provided on Saturdays so please do stop by the credit union and pick up a sample if you've been curious to try my gourmet products before you buy.

A very big thank you to to the Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union for the opportunity to showcase my company and gourmet products and for again doing their part to help support the local Hudson Valley economy. At the Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, you'll find the friendliest people and financial products and services designed to meet personal and business needs. I highly recommend calling on Patrick and his team at the Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union. Tell them Terry sent you.

Shop local!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment